Referred to by:
- Chamber and Partners
- Legal 500
- Décideurs Juridiques et Financiers
- PLC Which Lawyer
- Option Finance
- Droit des Affaires
- IFRL 1000
- European Legal Expert
- Who’s Who Legal
- Best Lawyers
- Le Monde du Droit
- Le Magazine des Affaires
- Le Figaro
- Trophy of Law and Finance 2002, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2022 and 2023
- Award Finance Dealmaker 2012
- Best Lawyers 2012 restructuring
- Option Droit et Affaires : Lawyer of the Year – Restructuring 2014
- Global Law Experts Awards 2013
- The law firm assisted PARKEON’s restructuring, nominated at the Ulysse Prize (“Prix Ulysse“) of the Association for the turnaround of companies 2015 and laureate of the Prize of the 100 days (“Prix des 100 jours“) of EIM/KPMG.
- It also assisted L-GAM fund in the take over of JARDILAND, laureate of the Ulysse Prize (“Prix Ulysse“) of the ARE 2016.
- INTL : Corporate restructuring in FIRM of the Year 2016 in France. Distressed Companies Law Firm of the Year in France – 2020
- Finance Monthly Magazine : Law Firm of the year 2019 catégorie Restructuring. Deal Maker of The Year 2020
- Global law Experts : Distressed Companies Law Firm of the year in France 2019.
- Worldwide Financial Advisor Awards Magazine : International Restructuring Law Firm of the Year – France
- Leaders in law 2020 Global Awards
- Lawyers worldwide awards Magazine 2020
- Trophy of Monde du Droit “Entreprises en Difficultés” 2020
MAIN INTERVENTIONS :
SANTONI & Associés was involved in the restructuring of more than hundred LBO operations.
It dealt with around thirty matters supervised by the CIRI.
Particularly innovative, SANTONI & Associés law firm :
- realized the first taking of control by a bank creditor of an LBO ;
- was involved in the realization of the first “pre pack“ which led to create a legislation applicable to that nature of operation ;
- was involved in the implementation of the first prepack pursuant to the new French legislation ;
- opened and treated the first Accelerated Financial Procedure (SFA) ;
- proceeded to the first « fiducie » (French trust) on a waterfall of securities in favor of the creditors in the framework of a restructuring.
- proceeded to the first PGE for a New-co to take over of the assets of a bankruptcy company.
Main cases treated:
- GERARD DAREL
- DYNAMIQUE HOTELS
- CŒUR DEFENSE
- ARCHE INDUSTRIES
- LA PATATERIE
- MAIKE AUTOMOTIVE
- NAF NAF
- LA HALLE
- MARS FILM